Cookies are small files recorded on the terminal of an internment containing information relating to a navigation on the pages of a site.
THE ROLE OF COOKIES ON THE FAGUO WEBSITE
Cookies play a vital role in the functioning of the website faguo.fr. Their main goal is to improve your experience on the site. For example, it is thanks to cookies that the site faguo.fr memorizes your basket so that you can make your purchases online. It is thanks to them that we offer you a selection of appropriate products and services. Cookies are issued by Faguo or by third parties.
Cookies issued by Faguo:
These are used for the purpose of improving the presentation of the site and information on the products offered. Cookies also make it easier to adapt and customize the offers that are available to you. We have several types of cookies:
– Cookies strictly necessary for navigation on the site
– Cookies that allow you to identify and access your account, your shopping cart, …
– Cookies that memorize the elements that open on the site in the form of windows (or other) and that you have already viewed during a previous visit
– Cookies that make it possible to adapt the presentation of the site to the preferences of display of the terminal
– Cookies which make it possible to establish statistics of frequentations
– Cookies that make it possible to evaluate the general use of the website by internet users
– Cookies that can provide offers related to the interests of Internet users
ettent de fournir des offres en rapport aux centres d’intérêt des internautes
Third-party cookies :
They allow you to target your interests through the various pages visited to offer you relevant and relevant advertising. These cookies are not filed by Faguo, but by third-party companies.
One moment, you may decide to configure your computer to accept or reject cookies. Be aware that this can affect your browsing comfort and prevent you from accessing certain services. You have the possibility:
– Either save all cookies on the visited website.
– You can configure your browser so that you agree to accept or refuse the different cookies that may be offered regularly.
Depending on what you have done, you must go to the page provided for this purpose to set up your computer, namely:
– For Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– For Google Chrome: https: //support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647? Hl = en & ref_topic = 3421433
– For Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/activate-deactivate-cookies-preferences?redirectlocale=en&redirectslug=Activate+and+deactivate+cookies
– For Safari: https://www.apple.com/en/privacy/use-of-cookies/%20
– For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
– For Dolphin: https://dolphinbrowser.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1249912-how-do-i-change-the-cookie-settings-?b_id=317
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016), FAGUO processes personal data of its customers and prospects, within the framework of its sales of shoes, leather goods, accessories and clothing, and management of the customer base and prospects through segmentation, prospecting, loyalty and communication by email or SMS.
The Customer or Prospect has a right to access and rectify data concerning him, and may also assert his right to erasure or right to be forgotten, as well as his right of opposition or portability. For any request, simply write to FAGUO SAV – 52 rue marcadet Paris 75018 – [email protected]
Finally, any Customer or Prospect has the right to lodge a complaint before the competent supervisory authority (in France, this is the CNIL) concerning the processing of his personal data.